Wednesday, November 16, 2016

                                       THANKSGIVING AND THANKSGIVING DAY

The pilgrims set a village to be in Plymouth.November 21st the harvest season was done and went successfully, so they invited some native Americans to have a big feast.The big feast or celebration lasted about 3 days.The meals were cooked with native american spices and recipes.The Indians and the pilgrims were both thankful for each other.Until the year 1863 Thanksgiving was not a national Holiday.On the first thanksgiving they ate deer,corn and cranberries.Now thanksgiving is celebrated on the last Thursday of t he month of November.
REFLECTION: I AM THANKFUL FOR
  1. MY FAMILY
  2. MY HEALTH
  3. MY FAMILY’S HEALTH
  4. MY DOG
  5. MY HOUSE
  6. THE FOOD I GET
  7. THE CLOTHES I HAVE
  8. THE LUXURY I HAVE OF GETTING A PHONE
  9. THE MONEY MY PARENTS GIVE ME
  10. THE FACT THAT I GET TO CHEER
  11. I AM THANKFUL FOR THE GOOD BOND I HAVE WITH MY SISTERS
  12. THE CARS MY FAMILY HAS  

No comments:

Post a Comment