Tuesday, November 29, 2016

  Thanksgiving week


Image result for disneylandFor thanksgiving week I really did not do much. I ran on some days, i slept and I ate. I ate lots of things like turkey,pizza,ham and biscuits. I read an interesting story called “Night” for ms.Pinto’s class although it was homework i enjoyed reading it. I watched the movie “white house down” it was about the white house being attacked .I really wanted to watch “ The edge of seventeen “ but i did not get too. I also have to do 3 essays that were very stressful because every time i would try and do them my mind went blank. I also went to my happy place “Disneyland” . I went with my sister for about 2 hours because we have the pass. I also got a new dog, but we leave him at my grandmas house, his name is Kobe he is a German Shepard. Mostly I stayed home or went to my grandmas. When I stayed home i would just watch modern family all day. When i would go to my grandmas i would go with my cousins and just stay in their room.
Image result for thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment