Thursday, December 15, 2016

                              CLASS EVALUATION 

          I like that we got free time and we got to play games. Another thing  I liked is the typing tutor because it git me a little better at typing. I also liked that i sit next to Michelle Miranda because we became good friends ans she made me laugh, also we help each other out when we our computers mess up. Also the thrill when the wheel spins and mr .Haymore chooses someone for the Ctr card.
           I did not like that we always had to do student success statements and that we had to agree with them. I did not agree with a lot of them and I thought 10 sentences was too much.
      

        A couple recommendations are to minimize how many student success statements there  are and allow the student to voice what they think about the quote even though they might have a different opinion. Also to make the 10 sentences down to like 6 or 7 . 

              The highlight of this class was getting to hear the stories and see  the videos Mr.Haymore would say and show.
             
                
             I think I have tires in this class but not as much as i could have and I could work on that. 

             I am reading my life planning goals journal I have 200 goals already and I've only accomplished about 20 but i am slowly working on it. 


             I am trying to be committed to being a ctr person but as of now i am not  
          
          Image result for ctr

No comments:

Post a Comment