Thursday, December 1, 2016

“Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. Intelligence and skill can only function at the peak of their capacity when the body is healthy and strong.” -President John F. Kennedy


  This means being healthy helps your mind. Being fit and running can be a good stress reliever. I go running everyday at the park after i come from cheer.Cheer is also a workout too and helps me get fit but to me that is a safe zone where i do not really think.When i am running by myself at night it's is peaceful and a lot more quieter so i can think about things like school and how i am going to do my work. It also helps me feel like i am free because when I run by myself i feel like i can go anywhere.Exercise also helps other people think of creative stuff. Having a healthy body means no matter how good the junk food is you choose the right and at the right foods for your body. Doing things like smoking and drinking is not keeping a healthy body.
Image result for john f kennedy shot

No comments:

Post a Comment