Tuesday, January 24, 2017

                              plagiarism

  1. always wrong because it is theft and fraud 
  2. providing the full source for a quotation 
  3. true
  4. true
  5. false
  6. true
  7. none of the above 
  8. when using information from crowd-sourced sources, like wikipedia,because they are in the public domain 
  9. summarize the text in your own words and cite it 
  10. both
  11. citation is used to distribute money  for royalties 
  12. both unethical collaboration and plagiarism 
  13. all of the above 



KID PRESIDENT  20 THINGS WE SHOULD SAY MORE OFTEN
  1. THANK YOU 
  2. EXCUSE ME 
  3. HERE IS A SURPRISE CORN DOG I BOUGHT YOU CAUSE YOU'RE MY FRIEND 
  4. I'M SORRY
  5. I FORGIVE YOU 
  6. YOU CAN DO IT 
  7. I'VE GOT Barbecue sauce on my shirt too 
  8. PLEASE 
  9. EVERYTHING  IS GOING TO BE OKAY 
  10. AW YOU GOT ME A CORN DOG TOO? you shouldn't have buddy 
  11. I DON'T KNOW 
  12. YOU'RE SO AWESOME ... I CHANGED MY NAME TO YOURS 
  13. HELLO PERSON I'VE NEVER MET BEFORE HERE'S A HIGHFIVE 
  14. MY SPORTS TEAM IS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST SPORTS TEAM 
  15. NOTHING 
  16. I DISAGREE WITH YOU, BUT I STILL LIKE YOU AS A PERSON AND I WILL TREAT YOU LIKE THAT... 
  17. YOU CAN DO IT
  18. AAAAAAAAHHH
  19. LIFE IS TOUGH, BUT SO ARE YOU 
  20. SOMETHING NICE  

No comments:

Post a Comment