Friday, January 20, 2017

What is your passion and why is it a passion of yours?
 My passion is going to little thrift shops or boutiques and finding really pretty clothes for cheap and making them into nice outfits.The reason I like it is because you can find so many things and waste little money and it will benefit the lower class people.  
How can you make this passion a profession?
  I believe it all has to do with marketing.I want to build up lots of little shops and let people design their own clothes their for cheap. And if they do not know how to do it by themselves for a little tiny bit more money i’ll have it done. Same with shoes….  And i really want to open them everywhere but the main one will be in San Francisco.
What education is required?
I would need a bachelor’s degree in marketing.
What skills,talents, and attitudes are required?
  I will have to be comfortable talking to people , I will have to be smart about how i word things, be a hard worker and a good boss. I will have to have a friendly attitude.

REFLECTION: I am willing to move away and go to a design school in San Francisco and get a marketing degree.  

No comments:

Post a Comment