Thursday, February 9, 2017

“ IN LIFE AS IN FOOTBALL, YOU WON’T GO FAR, UNLESS YOU KNOW WHERE TO GOALPOSTS ARE” - ARNOLD H. GLASGOW

     I agree with this statement. When you have a set of plans and goals it is easier for you to accomplish things. For example my goal is to get into either CAL STATE NORTH RIDGE, UC IRVINE, OR UC BERKELEY. I have researched the things I need to do and how can I get into these schools. I plan to work very hard and do all that is required although it is hard I will do my best because that is my goal. My sister was undecided when she first when into Irvine she did not know what she wanted to be her first year. But then her second year came and she made a goal to be a businesswoman and in the summer she will be graduating with a BA in business. My other sister is still working towards her goal of becoming a makeup artist , that has been her passion since as long as i can remember. One step towards her dream coming true is the fact she got hired at Sephora a very good company of where they sell and do makeup. Having goals makes the journey easier. When you have goals in your life it will give you something to look forward to. I'm much more of a live in a moment type of girl but what is the point of anything if there is not really something to look forward to or to work for.  
Image result for arnold h glasow

No comments:

Post a Comment