Thursday, February 9, 2017

JOURNALIST

Duties and responsibilities: They must present news in an unbiased way. They write for news companies and magazines. They must do their best to present it in an honest way also.

Salary:$ 37,720- $39,392 annually

Education: Bachelor's degree

Demand for this career: -8% from 2014-2024

Reflection: At first i wanted to be one because i thought it would be cool to write. Now as i researched the pay for it and the fact it is not a wanted job i have changed my mind. Another reason I would not like to be a journalist is because i will have to be unbiased and when it comes to a topic that fuels me such as abortion or immigrants i will be ranting and be completely biased and state my own opinions which will get me fired and start controversy.

Image result for journalist

No comments:

Post a Comment