Tuesday, May 30, 2017

      Memorial day weekend

Image result for memorial day weekendThis memorial day weekend was a memorable one. On saturday I came out in a 15  of my close friend Idaly . I got ready and then headed over to her house and went inside the party bus, her cousins were dancing and it was fun. We then headed to the park and take pictures and then later went to the church. After we got on the party bus again and headed to a mc. Donald’s  we all ate and then headed to the party. We  did the dance we had been practicing and then relaxed. We then danced all night and had fun. Sunday it was my aunt's birthday so we had a little barbecue for her. She turned 41 .  On sunday we went to look for housed as we are currently in the process of trying to move out. We then went to my dad’s side of the family and had a barbeque just because we wanted to. When we came home we found out my aunt was in the hospital, so we went to go visit her. It turns out she was having contractions and the baby might be born today.

No comments:

Post a Comment