Thursday, May 25, 2017

“ When a deep injury is done us, we never recover until we forgive.” -Alan Paton


Image result for alan patonForgiveness is a big step to healing. Forgiving someone means that hate you hold in your heart is not there anymore. When you forgive someone it does not mean that you need to talk to them again but it means that you can finally move on with your life.An example would be forgiving someone for saying mean things and hurting your feelings. Although those words may have hurt you, in order for you to forget about it you need to forgive.Forgive even if they do not say that they are sorry. Move on with your life and be happy. One circumstance I would not forgive the person would be if they killed someone so close to me and someone I truly loved. Although it is bad not to forgive In order for me to forgive them I would have to get even with them and maybe the I could forgive them. Forgiveness is a hard thing to do and at some circumstances it is the only option to actually move on with your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment